North Central California Coast Salmon Recovery Domain
The North Central California Coast Recovery Domain extends from the Redwood Creek watershed in Humboldt County south to Aptos Creek. It includes the tributaries of San Francisco Bay, but excludes the Sacramento-San Joaquin River basins. There are five listed salmon species in this domain: California Coastal Chinook salmon, Northern California steelhead, Central California Coast steelhead, Central California Coast coho salmon, and Southern Oregon and Northern California Coast coho salmon. NOAA Fisheries West Coast Region manages recovery planning and implementation for this region through its California Coastal Area Office.
For more information, please contact: Erin Seghesio, Recovery Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 707-578-8515.
- California Coastal Chinook Salmon: All Recovery Actions
- Northern California Steelhead: All Recovery Actions
- Central California Coast Steelhead: All Recovery Actions
- Intrinsic Potential GIS Data - North-Central California Coast updated January 2017
- 5-Year Status Review of California Coastal Chinook Salmon & Northern California Steelhead
- 5-Year Status Review of Central California Coast Coho Salmon
- 5-Year Status Review of Central California Coast Steelhead
- 5-Year Status Review of Southern Oregon/Northern California Coast Coho Salmon